Kraj POLSKA, woj. PODKARPACKIE, powiat KROŚNIEŃSKI, gmina CHORKÓWKA, miejsc. BÓBRKA, ul. KOPALNIANA, nr 35, lok. ---, kod 38-458, poczta CHORKÓWKA
tel./fax (13) 4333478;
Numer KRS: 0000215652
Barbara Tęcza – Prezes Rady Fundacji (PKN ORLEN S.A.)
Michał Pełka – Wiceprezes (PGNiG S.A.)
Tadeusz Kozimor – Sekretarz (SITPNiG)
Jarosław Jabłoński - Członek (PKN ORLEN S.A.)
Krzysztof Pęcherski - Członek (PGNiG S.A.)
Janusz Pudło – Członek (SITPNiG)
dr Paweł Fornal – PREZES ZARZĄDU
In order to achieve optimal business model Museum of Oil and Gas Industry named after Ignacy Lukasiewicz in Bóbrka and as a result of the will and efforts of the Association of Scientific and Technical Engineers and Technicians of Oil and Gas Industry, Polish Oil and Gas Company (PGNiG) and PKN ORLEN SA, on 24 August 2004 was registered the Foundation Museum of Oil and Gas Industry named after Ignacy Lukasiewicz in Bóbrka.
The aim of the Foundation is established:
- Promoting the maintenance and development of the Museum of Oil and Gas Industry named after Ignacy Lukasiewicz in Bóbrka.
- Securing technical facilities, equipment and items that already have historical significance, and related to the oil and gas industry.
- Systematic increase and modernize exposure Museum in Bóbrka and broadening exposure.
- To popularize and promote the Museum in Bóbrka and knowledge in the history of oil and gas industry.
- Creating planes exchange of information and experience between individuals and institutions concerned with the protection apparatus, equipment and documents oil and gas industry.
- Taking care of cultural heritage, promotion of culture, protection of monuments of Polish culture in the field related to the oil and gas industry.