We invite you to visit the museum from Tuesday to Sunday:
9.00-17.00 - May 1 – September 30
8.00-16.00 - April, October
7.00-15.00 - November 2 – March 31
The museum is closed on Mondays
In 2018 the museum is closed on: 31.03 ; 1-2.04 ; 31.05 ; 15.08 ; 1,11.11 ; 24-26.12
Normal - PLN 12
Reduced - PLN 7
Film - PLN 2 for each person (at least 5 persons)
Guided tours in Polish - PLN 40 (up to 50 persons)
Guided tours in English - PLN 50
Audioguide - PLN 10
Types of tickets:
Discounted tickets to the Museum can be obtained upon presentation of appropriate documents only by:
1. Primary school and secondary school pupils as well as students,
2. Pensioners and disability pensioners.
Free tickets can be obtained by:
1. Children below 7 years of age,
2. Visitors from schools named after Ignacy Łukasiewicz,
3. Disabled persons,
4. Employees of other museums,
5. Supervisors of groups of 1-14 persons.
With a Big Family Card tickets are valid with a 20% discount for each member of a family who is a holder of such card, that is a normal ticket costs PLN 9,60 and a reduced ticket costs PLN 5,60.
tel. +48 (13) 4333478